Duties and Responsibilities
The position requires experience in infrastructure / Project Management Company. As part of the job, the position will be responsible for the following activities:
1. Identify the customers in infrastructure industry.
2. Prospect for projects in the field of trenchless technology and construction
Oil and Gas Pipe Line Laying underground of Eclectic Cables.
3. Search and identify relevant projects from Tenders floated.
4. Complete Tender documentation and quotations.
5. Communicable (through one to one meetings, telephonic call, emails etc) with clients and understand their needs and collate relevant details.
6. Discuss the possible tenders with General Manager Business Development and assist in making quotations.
7. Understand customer requirements, discuss with GM Business Development. Preparation of final quote.
8. Circulate Work Orders (after checking agreed terms are incorporated) to relevant executives in the company.
9. Monitor work order Vs execution and ask for amendments (date, quantity, scope) wherever required.
10. Arrange/ follow up for ‘Experience Certificate’ from client after work completion.
11. Communicate and liaise the planned execution schedule with the client. If necessary, priorities the schedule after discussion with concerned.
12. Submit the certified bills to the client.
13. Follow-up for the payments.
14. Take customer feedback after project is over.
15. Take customer testimonials.
16. Prepare and keep record of Marketing MIS.
17. Ensure process adherence as per ISO 9001.
The key result areas (KRAs) are:
1. Procuring business as per targets.
2. Customer feedback and satisfaction measure.
3. Ensure collection targets are achieved.
4. Meeting tendering norms (prepare tender summary with key details and BQC, identification, tender completion, submission etc).
5. Understand customer requirements and make quotations for customers.
6. Proper filing (as per ISO norms) of quotes, work orders, experience certificates etc.